2019 Honda CRF125F
Call for Price
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
New and Improved Fun.
Honda's CRF125F may sit right in the middle of our off-road funbike lineup, but it's over the top when it comes to some big improvements this year. In terms of our overall line, the CRF125F is the next step up from our CRF110F—a little bigger, a little taller, a little more powerful. We've designed it to hit that sweet spot that makes it a great choice for both young riders and smaller adults. But for 2019, it's a whole lot better.
To start with, we gave it fuel injection this year. That makes a great engine even better, first because it broadens up the power, but most of all because you can say goodbye to clogged up pilot jets after the bike's sat out the winter. It also means easier starting and better running in cold weather or at high altitudes, and less pollution.
There's a new twin-spar steel frame this year too, and more suspension travel at each end for an even more plush ride. An electric starter makes it easy to get going, while a four-speed transmission gives you all the control of a full-sized bike.
Sound like an awesome motorcycle, but maybe you're looking for something that will better fit a taller rider? Right this way—we also make the CRF125F in a big-wheel version. Either way, you're making a great choice.
Be A Responsible Rider: All parents need to consider their youngsters' age, size, ability and maturity before allowing them to ride. Obtain a copy of "Off-Road Safety Tips" from your local Honda Dealer.
Electric Starte: Turn a key, push a button—that's all it takes to get the CRF125F started. Add in a generous dose of Honda reliability and you'll find the CRF125F is super easy to own.
Sized for the Sweet Spo: With its air-cooled, 125cc single-overhead-cam engine and four-speed transmission, the CRF125F will fit a wide range of riders. It has enough power for teens and small adults without being intimidating for younger riders.
Fuel-Injected Engin: New for 2019, the CRF125F's fuel injection makes starting easier than ever, and automatically compensates for cold weather or high altitudes. Plus, it runs cleaner!
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage connects a single heavy-duty shock to the swingarm, delivering an excellent combination of spring and damping rates over a wide range of riding conditions. This year the CRF125F gets an extra inch of suspension travel, too.
- Reliable Engine: The CRF125F's dependable four-stroke, single-cylinder engine offers good performance with a wide powerband—perfect for a wide range of riders, including beginners. And for 2019, new fuel injection makes it even better and more efficient.
- Electric Starter: The push-button starter makes getting going easier in all kinds of conditions, and its efficient design adds minimal weight.
- New Steel Frame and Swingarm: Less experienced riders are hard on equipment, especially when they're just starting out. That's why we gave the CRF125F a strong, new, twin-spar-type steel frame and swingarm that are built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Four-Speed Transmission: The four-speed gearbox is just like a full-sized motorcycle's, and gives your younger rider all the control they need.
- Keyed Ignition Switch: For added security, the keyed ignition switch lets you control who goes riding and when—important if you have younger riders in the house.
- Proven Manual Clutch: Honda's heavy-duty clutch is durable and helps promote smooth shifting.
- Front Disc Brake: The front disc brake provides superior stopping power, and the front disc rotor is drilled for lightness and better wet-weather performance.
- Tough Bodywork: Riders can be hard on equipment, and taking a spill is a natural part of learning. But the CRF125F can handle it: with tough plastic fenders, tank and other body parts inspired by our bigger CRF motocross bikes, the CRF125F is engineered to shrug off the minor dings of the real world.
- Sealed Battery: A maintenance-free sealed battery helps ensure that your CRF125F is ready to ride when you are.
- Low Seat Height: It's important to have a bike that's sized right for your rider. The CRF125F's low 29.1-inch seat height helps build confidence right from the start.
- Big-Wheel Version Available: Want something a little larger? Check out our CRF125F Big Wheel—the same great bike but a better fit for taller riders.
- More Front Suspension Travel: In addition to the rear-suspension travel increase, we also gave the CRF125F more travel up front for a balanced, plush ride.
- Half-Waffle Grips: Just like the pros use, the CRF125F gets upgraded, half-waffle pattern grips. Might as well start them off right!
- Fuel Injection: New for 2019, fuel injection means the CRF125F starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency. And say goodbye to clogged pilot jets when you put this bike away for storage.
- Clean-Running Engine: Another benefit of fitting the CRF125F with fuel injection? Now it even meets California's stringent CARB emissions standards for off-road motorcycles—good news for everyone.
- Engine Type: 124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: Fuel-injection, 22mm throttle bore
- Ignition: Full Transistorized
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension: 31mm telescopic fork; 5.2 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single-shock; 5.5 inches of travel
- Front Brake: 220mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 70/100-17
- Rear Tire: 90/100-14
- Rake: 27°30' (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 81mm (3.2 inches)
- Wheelbase: 48.0 inches
- Seat Height: 29.1 inches
- Curb Weight: 194 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0 gallon
- Ground Clearance: 8.3 inches
- Emissions: Meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF125F
- Duration: Six Months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio
- Full Transistorized
- Front Suspension
- 31mm telescopic fork; 5.2 in. of travel
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® single-shock; 5.5 in. of travel
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- 194 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.0 gal.
- 48.0 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 8.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 29.1 in.
- 81mm (3.2 in.)
- 27 deg. 30 min. Angle)
- Final Drive